I’ve analyzed a few recipes and have hobbled together this new recipe. Normally, paelo or gluten free pancakes are dense and not airy. Look no further, fluffy pancakes are here to stay.
Fluffy Paelo Pancakes
By June 25, 2018Published:
- Yield: 10 - 5 inch pancakes
- Prep: 60 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 mins
I've analyzed a few recipes and have hobbled together this new recipe. Normally, paelo or gluten free pancakes are dense and not …
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g coconut flour
- 130 g tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt pink sea salt
- a bit of coconut oil for pan
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- To the eggs add the almond milk, honey, lemon juice, and vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour and tapioca flour, then add to the wet ingredients 1/4 cup (60 grams) at a time, while continuously whisking.
- Then mix in the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- There are some variables that your batter may be too thick, if so just add small amounts of water and mix until pourable. These will cook a little slower than normal pancakes. Be patient!